Search American Girl!

Custom Search

Friday, August 14, 2009

GIRLS ONLY!

Girl Survey. For fun. :]
Share

DON'T CHICKEN OUT, GIRLS! If you have a blog, then I want to see yours! :]

Does your Facebook password have to do with a boy?
a boy…but not a human boy lol

What's one thing a guy can do to make you like them?
make me laugh, and be really sweet

Big or small purses?
huge!

Do you enjoy drama?
Its safe to say I hate drama more then anything else in the world

Did you dress up on Halloween?
Yeah…I was a Go-Go dancer lol gotta love old dance costumes

How many guys will read this just because it says "FEMALE SURVEY"?
one…maybe

Can you put on mascara without opening your mouth?
yeah

Have you ever been called a bad influence?
Yes lol

Do you think you're pretty, honestly?
every once in a while.

Eyeliner or mascara??
both but I cant live without my eyeliner

American Eagle or Hollister?
neither lol but I have a few Hollister things so I guess Hollister

Heels or flats?
heels. I’m way too short for flats lol

Skirts or jeans?
Jeans

Straight or curly hair?
My hair is straight but I like it better when I fix it curly

Hoops or dangling earrings?
hoops

Have you ever had your heart broken?
um…yeah about that…

Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
darker

Do you like your life?
most of the time

Ever walked into the guy's bathroom?
haha ya once when I was little

Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
not that I can remember but maybe

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
many times when I was younger

Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
yep

Do you ever wish you were famous??
not really.

Preppy or Punk/goth?
hippie baby lol

GUYS:
Good cook or take you out a lot??
good cook 

Funny or Serious?
50/50

Cute or Hot?
cute

Long or short hair?
I like it a little longer but not longer then mine lol!

Smoker or non-smoker?
NON!!

Tall or short?
taller then me but I don’t care how much taller

Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Been there done that haha but in my case we dated first and now we are best friends :D

When is the last time you were in a photo booth taking pictures with a friend?
I never have…that’s pathetic

Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided seeing them?
haha ya! Try everyone I went to high school with that I didn’t like that I have ever seen since I graduated lol!!

On average what do you think you cry about the most?
idk…probably my personal relationships/friendships

Who was the last guy you talked to?
Zack

Do you think best friends can be replaced?
Not in a million years. I love Kat and Zack and idk what I would do without them

Does the last person you held hands with mean a lot?
Yes he does. He is my best friend in the world

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
Yeah. A few people  at least I hope lol

What friend do you tell the most??
Zack, Kathryn, and my mom. It’s a tie 

Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with?
My madre

Where's the weirdest place you changed your clothes at?
In the back seat of my moms car for dance lol

Are you going anywhere this summer?
no lol I didn’t go anywhere at all that’s out of Missouri

Are you waiting for anyone's call right now?
no

Are you shy?
Not really

Are you talkative?
Very

Do you secretly like someone?
no not really

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
NO! I wear my emotions so bad…It sucks!

How is life going for you at this moment?
Very confusing. I am at a crossroads in my life…

Do you trust people easily?
I think so…but I have been hurt by trusting too easily so I need to change that.

Do you give out second chances easily?
ya way too easily

Do you smile a lot?
it depends. If I’m with Kat I do, and if I’m with any of the many kids I babysit I smile all the time. They are so much fun 

One thing you're looking forward to?
having my own apartment this year

How do you feel about change?
I hate it almost as much as I hate drama

Last time you got a text message and smiled?
I don’t remember

Are you happy?
overall…not really but I am sometimes depending on who I am with and what I am doing.

Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
no…maybe at the time but not looking back now.

Do you prefer to be around people, or by yourself?
either by myself or around kids

When was the last time you told a guy you love them?
I told my Grandpa and Grandma I loved them today when they came by my garage sale 

Who's your favorite super hero?
Mr. Incredible!!

What's your favorite clothing item?
my black shorts that say dancer on the butt. I never wear them out anywhere but I practically live in them when I am at home 

4 comments:

  1. HAHAH :) Sarah your soo funny! For the first question, does it have to do with a vampireeeeee (: ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I have a question: do you have facebook? If you do, ADD ME AS A FRIEND!!! But i don't want everyone who reads this to find out what i look like and all that stuff. on youtube can you send me a Personal Message? then i'll give you the link for it!
    -Lily :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah i do have a blog for my dolls and me and youtbe and it is americangirldolls345.blogspot.com dont get mad cause you said to post it if we have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blog is amgdolldiaries.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete