Search American Girl!

Custom Search

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ugh...

Omg I am so sick. I hate being sick. I went to the nurse today and she said I have the flu and a sinus infection :( so I went to Wal Mart earlier today and got medicine, soup, all that junk...and I still feel bad lol. But anyways on a slightly brighter note I put all my dolls in their Halloween costumes :) They look so cute. I like having an excuse to dress them in clothes that aren't normal to be displayed in. At the moment though I have ALL 25 of them laying on my futon with me. I have been sleeping in my living room on my futon because I have 5 windows in my bedroom and it makes it FREEZING in there especially at night. I am gonna move my bed but have yet to actually do it :P Anyways so they are all laying on one half and I am on the other. Its a tad crowded but it works :) I just hate having them on the floor or in a different room then me. I know I'm weird ha ha. Well I'm gonna go take some medicine and try to sleep so hopefully I can go to class tomorrow :)

Night everyone!

Oh yeah! Check out Skylar's new blog!! She would love it :) Her link is http://stephanieandskylar.blogspot.com/

P.S. PLEASE click on the ads on this blog, Sky's blog and my doll website!!!
THANKS!!!

Sarah :)

7 comments:

  1. WOWZARS! When I was sick I layed all 8 of my dolls on my couch while I watched daytime television and ate tortilla chips. I would braid their hair, then unbraid it then do it again, all that jazz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im 13 and play with dolls and i hope to be 90 yrs from now seriously some people need to grow up and get a life...this one girl at my school was bullying my friend and my friend is short so they were huvvering over her so i just barged in made a seen and literally told them t"you guys need to grow up and get a life" but ya they need to stop being so mean to you like making a account with an X crossing out your face that was so mean D= but please dont stop this from you playing with dolls and making videos i really look up to you my step sister told me to F off a few weeks ago because i dont see that family anymore because they were abusive and so i think of you as an older sister to me(ps. not in like a creepy stalker way)
    ~DanisaS.(AGoffficial)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps i luv the picture of you and skylar? i think it is on the side-bar in the blue
    ~DanisaS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better! It stinks to be sick but it goes away within a couple days... so yeah!!!

    --Surennap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sarah I know it stinks I have the flu and I am trapped in m room so I dont gett my moms daycare kids sick even though they are not here lol! Well hope WE get better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot for a bunch of good tips. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work! This blog is going to be great resource. Love reading it.
    ................................
    good term paper-essay writing help

    ReplyDelete